Welcome back to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, where you’ll enjoy 10 acres of spectacular Italianate gardens with waterfront views and unique historic interiors filled with artifacts from around the world. Following Miami-Dade County’s New Normal guidelines, Vizcaya is open including select areas of the first floor of the Main House.
We are offering discounted prices and free access to our audio tour ($5 value), which can be streamed from your own mobile device.
A visit to Vizcaya is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with Miami’s nature and culture and to feel like you’ve traveled to another place and time—just minutes from downtown.
Vizcaya’s Café & Shop is currently closed and visitors are encouraged to bring water in a reusable container. We also suggest you bring an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
HOURS AND TICKETS
Vizcaya is open to the public Thursday through Monday beginning at 9:30 a.m.; last admission is at 4:30 p.m. Visitors may enjoy select areas of the first floor of the Main House until 5:00 p.m. and the gardens until 5:30 p.m.
Vizcaya is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
To minimize touch points and monitor onsite capacity, all visitors must reserve tickets online in advance of their visit. Tickets can be purchased by clicking below.PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS
DISCOUNTED PRICING | The table above reflects a limited time discount offer while a portion of the Main House remains closed. All online admission purchases now include a FREE audio tour, which can be streamed from your own mobile device.PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS
RULES FOR VISITORS
Our community’s health and safety remain the top priority. As such, Vizcaya will limit visitation to ensure that everyone can comfortably socially distance in the expansive gardens and grounds. In addition, visitors will be required to adhere to the following regulations while on property:
- Visitors and staff must wear facial coverings at all times, outside in our gardens and inside the Main House, bathrooms and other enclosed spaces, per Miami-Dade County Mayor’s announcement on July 1st. (with exceptions for children under 2 and those with chronic breathing conditions as described in Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 23-20).
- Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears.
- Those without a mask will not be permitted entry, except children under age 2 or those who have trouble breathing due to a chronic health condition. Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears.
- Social distancing of 6’ must be maintained, except for those who self-identify as a family and may visit the property in a group of under 10 people.
- Visitors who do not comply with these County regulations will be asked to leave the property.
- Frequent touch surfaces will be regularly wiped down throughout the day.
- Restrooms will be cleaned at least every 2 hours and an attendant will be present who monitors that only individuals or individual family groups use them at a time.
Narrow paths in the house and gardens will be restricted to one-way foot traffic.
WHAT TO BRING
Visitors must purchase their tickets online for a touch-free admissions process. Simply show proof of purchase through a printout or mobile device upon arrival.
It is also recommended for guests to bring water in a reusable container as well as an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
CURRENTLY NOT PERMITTED ONSITE
To support the safety of our community, the following services and activities remain suspended until further notice:
- Facility rentals or private events
- In-person programs or gatherings
- Food or snacks (water is permitted)
PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS
THINGS TO DO
FOR A LIMITED TIME, AUDIO TOURS ARE FREE WITH YOUR ADMISSION PURCHASE.
To help you get the most our of your visit to Vizcaya while maintaining health and safety protocols, a number of digital activities are available.
Get insights on the design and history of the gardens by taking an audio tour during your visit. You can now stream the audio tour on your own personal phone or mobile device.
Streaming access lasts for 7 days after your initial purchase. Instructions on how to claim for your FREE audio tour will be provided in your online admission confirmation email.
Relax and discover your inner calm with three guided meditation sessions focused on different areas of the estate. Each session ranges from 10 to 20 minutes and is led by seasoned instructor Arianne Traverso of Om for All Yoga.
Purchase all three guided meditation sessions for one, low price and meditation from the comfort of home or during your next visit.COST | $10
Check back as we add more fun and safe activities that you can engage in during your visit to Vizcaya’s gardens.