Vizcaya is conveniently located in the north Coconut Grove area of the City of Miami, overlooking Biscayne Bay, just 1/4 mile off of I-95, one mile from downtown Miami and 10 miles from south Miami Beach. As part of Vizcaya’s environmental initiatives, visitors are encouraged to use public transportation such as the Metrorail which stops at the Vizcaya station and is a short ten minute walk to the museum.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
3251 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33129
Getting to Vizcaya
For driving directions, please see Google Maps.
The address is Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33129.
When using Miami-Dade’s Metrorail:
- Exit at Vizcaya station.
- Cross US 1 on the pedestrian bridge.
- Continue in the same direction, along 32nd Road, to South Miami Avenue.
- Cross SW 32 Road and proceed to the South Miami Avenue crosswalk at Vizcaya’s Entrance Drive.
- Cross South Miami Avenue and follow pedestrian routes to Vizcaya’s Admission Booth.
- Brickell Trolley (stops on South Miami Avenue; Vizcaya is stop #39 northbound and stop #15 southbound)
- Coral Way Trolley (stops at the Vizcaya Metrorail Station)
- Metrobus Route 17 (stops at the Vizcaya Metrorail Station)
- Metrobus Route 24 Coral Way Limited (stops at the Vizcaya Metrorail Station)
Vizcaya offers free parking in two parking lots. When the main parking lot on the east side of South Miami Avenue reaches capacity, visitors will be directed to the Vizcaya Village parking lot on the west side of South Miami Avenue. Arrangements for buses or other large vehicles should be made in advance by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-860-8442.
Ride share drop-off and pick-up should enter the Entrance Drive on South Miami Avenue. Visitors can be dropped off and picked up in the Piazza where Admissions is located. The address is Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33129.
This bike sharing and rental system provides an additional transportation option for getting around the city. A Citi Bike station is located at Vizcaya at the intersection of South Miami Avenue and SW 32nd Road. For more information, visit Citi Bike Miami.
The Vizcaya Village Garage and Mechanic’s Shop are located on the west side of South Miami Avenue, across the street from Vizcaya’s Main House and gardens. From South Miami Avenue turn into the parking lot marked Vizcaya Village & Parking. Parking is Free.
Pedestrian access to the Vizcaya Village is located on South Miami Avenue