UPDATED July 1, 2020
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is celebrating the 4th of July weekend with extended hours on Friday, July 3 and a pop-up barbecue on Saturday, July 4.
With new orders for the beaches to close for the holiday weekend, Vizcaya fills the gap with a low density, relaxing outdoor experience perfect for our community in these difficult times.
LATE HOURS | Friday, July 3rd
Beat the Heat!
BBQ POP-UP | Saturday, July 4
A Joy Wallace Catering and Design returns for a one-day barbecue pop-up serving grilled classics and delicious beverages to help us celebrate summer. Vizcaya will be open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Food will be available for purchase from an ala carte menu, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. [MENU]
Outdoor seating will be spread out to ensure social distancing. Admission ticket to Vizcaya is required to access the pop-up and food items must be purchased independently from museum admission using credit cards.
ABOUT VISITING VIZCAYA
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is open Thursdays through Monday, with admissions from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is located at 3251 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33129. Tickets must be purchased online at www.vizcaya.org.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our community’s health and safety remain the top priority. As such, Vizcaya will limit visitation to ensure that everyone can comfortably socially distance in the expansive gardens and grounds. Learn more about safety measures and visitor requirements at vizcaya.org/welcome. All executive orders and Miami-Dade County’s New Normal Guidelines must be observed. In addition, visitors will be required to adhere to the following regulations while on property:
- Visitors and staff must wear facial coverings at all times, outside in our gardens and inside the Main House, bathrooms and other enclosed spaces, per Miami-Dade County Mayor’s announcement on July 1st. (with exceptions for children under 2 and those with chronic breathing conditions as described in Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 23-20).
- Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears.
- Social distancing of 6’ must be maintained, except for those who self-identify as a family and may visit the property in a group of under 10 people.
- Frequent touch surfaces will be regularly wiped down throughout the day.
- Restrooms will be cleaned at least every 2 hours and an attendant will be present who monitors that only individuals or individual family groups use them at a time.
- Narrow paths in the house and gardens will be restricted to one-way foot traffic.
Spend the holiday weekend at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Enjoy the outdoors at this National Historic Landmark, a low density, beautiful setting on Biscayne Bay.