- This event has passed.
BBQ Pop Up | July 4th
A Joy Wallace Catering returns for a one-day BBQ pop up serving up grilled classics and delicious beverages to help us celebrate summer. Food will be available for purchase from an ala carte menu (coming soon).
Food service to take place from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Credit cards only.
Outdoor seating will be spread out to ensure social distancing. To continue to offer a safe and low-density experience for visitors, tickets must be purchased online to help the museum manage strict capacity limits.
Admission tickets to Vizcaya are required for access to the pop up. Food items must be purchased independently from museum admission.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our community’s health and safety remain the top priority. As such, Vizcaya will limit visitation to ensure that everyone can comfortably socially distance in the expansive gardens and grounds. In addition, visitors will be required to adhere to the following regulations while on property:
- Visitors and staff must wear facial coverings at all times, outside in our gardens and inside the Main House, bathrooms and other enclosed spaces, per Miami-Dade County Mayor’s announcement on July 1st. (with exceptions for children under 2 and those with chronic breathing conditions as described in Miami-Dade County Emergency Order 23-20).
- Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears.
- Those without a mask will not be permitted entry, except children under age 2 or those who have trouble breathing due to a chronic health condition. Masks must be tied at the back of the head or looped around the ears.
- Social distancing of 6’ must be maintained, except for those who self-identify as a family and may visit the property in a group of under 10 people.
- Frequent touch surfaces will be regularly wiped down throughout the day.
- Restrooms will be cleaned at least every 2 hours and an attendant will be present who monitors that only individuals or individual family groups use them at a time.
Narrow paths in the house and gardens will be restricted to one-way foot traffic.