FREE Sunday Yoga
June 18 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until July 2, 2023
The Vizcaya Village Farmers Market now features FREE yoga classes taking place on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. Online registration is required to participate.
Please note that all future yoga classes will take place in the Farm Quad at the Vizcaya Village. The Superintend’s Lawn, where the class was previously held, will be closed for construction. Follow the posted signage when you arrive onsite or ask at the entrance for directions.
- Future classes will be made available for registration the Monday prior to that class by NOON. Only one class will be released each week.
- Only one ticket is permitted per person. If you’re planning to attend yoga with a group, each person must register individually. Reservations with repeating names and/or emails may be canceled.
- Once a class is full, no additional tickets will be released. There is no waitlist.
- Eventbrite registration is required to participate, and walk-ins are not permitted to help manage class size and make this a comfortable and positive experience for all.
- Donations received through Eventbrite contribute to the continued preservation of Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and are non-refundable. Donations do not take the place of general admission reservations for yoga.
Classes are beginner friendly and open to ages 13 and older.
To promote inclusion for all, Vizcaya ensures that all community programs, after-hour and weekend events for locals, feature activities that are physically accessible to all visitors. While not all areas of the estate are wheelchair accessible, community programs are purposefully located in areas without stairs or that can be accessed via a ramp.